I am a developer, product owner & agile coach consultant with 10 years of experience in different roles in product teams. With a deep understanding of products, technology and teams, I have what’s needed to help product teams thrive. Whether you are currently focusing on a specific product or process topic or just need more throughput in your projects, I will be able to switch as needed between writing code, managing backlogs, structuring projects, helping in user experience design and coaching teams to improve daily work.
My purpose in work is to contribute to taking the outcome of organizations closer to people’s hearts. This might sound far out, but I always try to find the most practical ways in striving for this in everything from iterative improvements to team interaction to improving the tools and structure used in product decisions.
If any of this sounds interesting to you, I’d be very happy if we got in touch. I am available at stefan at lindbohm dot se, on Twitter as @kolizz and on LinkedIn or by phone on +46 (0)73 02 44 001. I am always open for a good talk over lunch or fika!
In facilitation and coaching:
- Understanding of Lean, Kanban, Scrum and other methodologies and where they help product and team processes in different situations.
- Facilitating team startup workshops, retrospectives and other team activities, helping teams set a reflective culture that makes work productive and fun.
In product management:
- Product roadmap management on a higher level, making sure incoming ideas and product exploration becomes clear pieces of work with an understood outcome.
- Managing task boards/backlog day to day in a Kanban/Scrum style, with focused tasks that mean something to the team and brings the work forward.
- UX tools such as surveys, metrics and A/B testing as well as their importance to the product process.
- A BDD-inspired mentality where pair programming and TDD are fundamentals to delivering long-term value.
- Extensive experience of developing web services with front-ends, API’s and multiple dependencies on a 100+ requests/second scale.
- Hosting of Linux servers and managing and monitoring services in production environments.
- Version control, the UNIX shell and other vital programming tools.
- Knowledge of iOS app development and its environment (and co-organizer of iOS developer meetup group CocoaHeads Stockholm).
Reading is where I find the knowledge to go deeper on some of the topics that interest me the most.
These are some books that have contributed to my thinking:
- Good Strategy/Bad Strategy: The Difference and Why It Matters
- Radical Focus: Achieving Your Most Important Goals with Objectives and Key Results
- Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
- Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness
You can find me on Goodreads if you’re curious on my book reading.
In addition to books, I listen to podcasts and read a lot of current conversation on the topics of leadership, organizations, development and products. I share what I find most interesting as @kolizz on Twitter.
- Nordic.js 2016
- Nordic Ruby 2016
- Baruco 2015
- Nordic.js 2014
- AltConf 2014
I am also a regular meetup goer and co-organizer of iOS and Mac developer meetup group CocoaHeads Stockholm.
Developer, product owner & agile coach consultant – Stefan Lindbohm AB
January 2017 -
I am helping development teams improve daily work and to define and reach their desired outcome, spanning the spectrum of writing code, managing backlogs, structuring projects, user experience design and coaching teams.
Head of Product & Technology – Hem.com
June 2016 - December 2016
- Setup product strategy, technology strategy and process for the e-commerce and marketing website, laying groundwork for quick iteration in content and features while keeping the technology footprint small.
- Facilitated company and team-level workshops to establish a culture of communication and continuous improvement.
Product Manager, Platform – Hemnet
February 2016 - May 2016
- Managed the high-level product roadmap for two product teams, bringing forward clear and understood cases for proposed projects and following through on their way into development.
- Iterated with the product management team on Hemnet’s process for coordinating roadmaps and collaboration between all six product teams and company leadership.
Team Lead & Product Owner, Platform – Hemnet
September 2014 - February 2016
- Actively built a self-empowering team with clear goals and the right environment.
- Lead the planning of an inside-out rewrite of legacy code in core components without impacting stability and other teams’ ongoing development.
- Managed development & operations tools and partners, contact with publishing partners and recruiting for the team.
Developer & Team Lead, New maps experience – Hemnet
December 2013 - August 2014
- Lead the team designing and building a new maps search experience, delivering the project on time within six months.
- Actively involved in improvement of the process while growing in team size.
Team Lead, Crew Services - Dreamhack
March 2013 - January 2014
- Recruited and lead a team of 8 volunteers.
- Improved the service and efficiency of internal functions by focusing on a happy team and the right tools & processes.
Developer – Hemnet
May 2012 - November 2013
- Learnt the challenges in developing a product with millions of users, both technical and product-wise.
Systems Developer – iZettle
January 2012 - April 2012
- Contributed to the new marketing site and localizing the product for global launch.
Technical Consultant – Valtech Sweden
November 2010 - January 2012
- Part of a team of consultants developing web solutions in a corporate environment.
- Gained experience with company cultures and technologies in a number of projects.
User Experience Developer – Fareoffice
June 2008 - November 2010
- Developed a payments system within the course of one summer with a small team.
- Learned Agile & Scrum in practise and developed a deep understanding of the web.
- Played a key role in the design process of client & marketing sites and admin tools.
Administrator – Ericsson
Summers of 2005 - 2007
- Developed internal web-based tools to help administer test environments built on large scale VM clusters.