Hi, I’m Stefan. I help teams & organizations improve collaboration and ways of working to increase the value created by their efforts.
I do this centered from a coaching perspective, helping you build on your existing abilities to overcome what is most relevant to your current situation. For example, some situations where I help include reigniting team motivation, improving alignment towards company goals within and across teams, improving value flow, shortening lead times and bootstrapping or reboots of teams.
Services I offer:
- Free exploration meeting.
- Coaching. My default stance is as a coach, helping you build on your existing abilities to bridge the gap to your desired results. I am a diplomaed professional coach by International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Facilication & visualization. I will help you and your teams take the steps necessary to effectively make decisions through shared understanding.
- Mentoring. I will help as a mentor for individuals and with workshops for groups to improve knowledge and skills where necessary.
Expertise I bring:
- Agile & Lean principles and methods. I have 10+ years of experience working and learning in agile environments, building a strong understanding of the principles and practices of Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP and others.
- Leadership & group dynamics. With solid experience as a leader and deep knowledge of motivation & group dynamics, I know what’s required for healthy and motivated teams. Tools I use frequently include the Integrated Model of Group Development (IMGD), Five Dysfunctions of a Team and Drive.
- Organizations & change. I work with organizations from a foundational understanding of organizations and change with ideas such as Systems Thinking, the Cynefin framework and the Virginia Satir change model.
- Product management & UX. From my experience as a product manager, I bring experience and knowledge of tools such as User Story Mapping, Impact Mapping, Jobs to be Done and Lean Startup.
- Software development. Extensive experience developing front end, back end and API’s for web products in cross-functional teams embracing test driven development working with areas such as BDD and continuous delivery.
Reading is where I find the knowledge to go deeper on some of the topics that interest me the most.
These are some books that have contributed to my thinking:
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
- Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders
- Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness
You can find me on Goodreads if you’re curious on my book reading.
In addition to books, I listen to podcasts and read a lot of current conversation on the topics of leadership, organizations, development and products. I share what I find most interesting as @stefanlindbohm on Twitter.